Premium loose tea/ingredients packed in food grade reusable tin canister.
About this product
In Chinese philosophy, Yin and Yang represents perfect balance or harmony. With Hong Kong’s East meets West culture, we have our own unique interpretation to this “Coffee tea”, a drink that can be found in any local café of this vibrant metropolis. Never visited Hong Kong? One sip and you’ll get a satisfying taste of our city’s true colonial culture.
Coffee or tea? When you can’t decide, why not the best of both worlds. It smells like coffee, but it’s simply a cup of black tea.
Reasons to drink
- Imagine having a cup of mild Americano with less caffeine?
- Probably the one and only in the market.
- If you have a sweet tooth, try it with condense milk.
- Net Weight: 100g
- Ingredients: Black Tea (40.75%), Roasted chicory root, Roasted mate (6%), Liquorice root, Roasted coffee beans (4.5%), Ice coffee flavouring, Caramel, Flavouring, Vanilla flavouring, Milk flavouring.
- Aroma: Enticing and creamy, enhanced by a hint of caramel.
- Flavour: The kick of espresso with a velvety follow through for a pleasing roundness.
- Caffeine Level: ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪
- To Use: 2.5g per 200ml water (100 ̊C). Steep 5 minutes.